Les Hordes Metalliques
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

[Livre] Encyclopedia Of Svensk Dödsmetall

+2
Alexandre
Nekrassious
6 participants

[Livre] Encyclopedia Of Svensk Dödsmetall Empty [Livre] Encyclopedia Of Svensk Dödsmetall

Message par Nekrassious Sam 7 Fév - 1:15

Nicolas Costantini a pondu il y a quelques temps cette Encyclopedia Of Svensk Dödsmetall

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

Commandé vendredi dernier à Nicola Costantini et reçu ce matin.
Maquette esprit fanzine de l'époque. Ce livre est axé sur les années 88 à 92, gavé d'interviews, de photos et de commentaires sur les démos pour pas se faire entuber sur ebay ! ! ! Plein de logos et tout et tout ! ! Vous savez quoi, je poste ce message, et j'éteins l'ordi pour aller le lire ! En attendant, quelques photos du truc :

Une interview de l'auteur est ici

A ranger à côté de "Swedish Death Metal" de Daniel Ekeroth, sauf que le format n'est pas le même ! Là, c'est du A4, alors il ira avec les zines !
Nekrassious
Nekrassious
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Activisme : 0
score : 3044

Race: Death Metalleux
Arme préférée:
Alcool préféré: Weed & Charette

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

[Livre] Encyclopedia Of Svensk Dödsmetall Empty Re: [Livre] Encyclopedia Of Svensk Dödsmetall

Message par Alexandre Sam 7 Fév - 1:18

Merci pour cet info; belle pièce !
Bonne lecture.

Alexandre
Alexandre
Général d'armée
Général d'armée

Activisme : -1
score : 9919

Race: Black Metalleux
Arme préférée: Guitare
Alcool préféré: Whisky, Rhum, Cognac

[Livre] Encyclopedia Of Svensk Dödsmetall Empty Re: [Livre] Encyclopedia Of Svensk Dödsmetall

Message par steel converter Sam 7 Fév - 2:49

Ce bouquin est encore plus terrible que "swedish death metal" sorti l'an dernier. j'aime l'approche chronologique, ça remet les elements en place.

Général de brigade
Général de brigade

Activisme : 1
score : 3640

Race: Heavy Metalleux
Arme préférée:
Alcool préféré: un maximum

Message par Invité Sam 7 Fév - 13:57

Les deux bouquins sont des pièces à avoir si l'on aime le style

Invité
Invité

Message par darquos Sam 7 Fév - 17:50

terrible !

Admin
Admin

score : 10078

Arme préférée: Micro
Alcool préféré: Vin rouge

http://www.leshordesmetalliques.com

Message par Alexandre Mer 10 Nov - 1:00

Nouvelle édition (280 pages A4 - écriture taille "8" - 30€), avec 50% du contenu inédit par rapport au premier bouquin. Les anciens articles ont été ré-arrangés & enrichis :

The Return ... of Svensk Dödsmetall!!!

Fuck Those Were The Times!!!!

It's passed almost two long years since my last blog... this doesn't mean that I was maggotting in a grave. I work, instead, really hard in these last 24 months. Besides replying to a series of interviews to support the book I’ve been involved in working in a new effort. The fact is that I enjoyed how the 1st book turned out but anyway I found, after a while, that something was not really complete. So I decided, forced by my comrade Matthias Johansson, to go on fixing the missed parts.

What I’m proudly announcing here is a new edition of the Svensk Encyclopedia. This will be by no means a reissue but something really new. So beware I'm returning back with a new MASSIVE BOOK. This will have 50% of the old material and 50% new for a whole package of more or less 280 A4 pages. To have a book under 1kg of weight I had to reduce the font to 8! Every single old article has been re-arranged in different way and enriched with a different approach (which is a secret for now ah ah) with more in-depth details, different artwork and so on!! And this time it has been full revisioned by a Swedish Dude, a total passionate guy who went under the name of Matte Johansson (AXIS POWER - SUICIDAL WINDS - IMMORTAL MAG).

Among others, the most relevant new drunken memories:

[Peter Palmdahl - DISSECTION]: all the early days since the kindergarten with Jon to the very first days of DISSECTION. The article of DISSECTION is now just impressive and ultra-detailed. Peter after been interviewed asked me: ‘Where did you find all facts?’

[David Blomqvist - DISMEMBER] sent me a snail mail the old way with a funny ‘Real Old School’ interview of 18 (EIGHTEEN pages!!!) with thousand old photos and amazing unknown drawnings. Prepare to see on the book very-first-days DISMEMBER photos: first gig, first time in Sunlight, days with NIHILIST guys. I was puzzled when I got this in my mailbox!! To arrange the whole stuff I spent one full week!!

[Jens Näsström]: he recalled for us the "Projections of a stained mind" history: you know was Jens who took care of the whole stuff. Matte did a great in-depth article over MORBID including a list of all the MORBID bootlegs (courtesy done by Joakim Westerlund) available around.

[Johan 'Liiva' Axelsson - CARNAGE] in depth interview on FURBOWL-DEVOURMENT and more amazing details over CARNAGE

[Anders Nyström - KATATONIA] there's a very very (Have I say ‘very’?) long interview with KATATONIA of the first days when they were called MELANCHOLIUM... don't be afraid… the story ends also here when KATATONIA passed the magic dead line (1992).

[Martin Larsson - HOUSE OF USHER] An exhaustive chat over HOUSE OF USHER with Martin who recalls also his days with AT THE GATES. You know, he was there when they recorded their masterpiece "Slaughter of the soul"

[Jocke 'Grave' Göthberg - DARKIFIED] All the mysteries over DARKIFIED, GRIMORIUM

[Orvar Säfström - NIRVANA 2002] Orvar gives us a whole journey over the real discography and more details over his staying in ENTOMBED.

[Janne Rudberg - MORPHEUS] gave us all his memories when he was in EXHUMED-MORPHEUS and MASTICATION

[David Isberg - PROCREATION] aka 'Unholy Emperor' tells his story of his metal affair with Christoffer Johnsson in PROCREATION-OPETH

[Sandro Cajander - MEFISTO] I exhumed some real cult interviews of Sandro over his heydays on MEFISTO

[Patrik Jensen - SÉANCE] recalling his first attempts in cult creations like SÉANCE, ORCHRISTE - SATANIC SLAUGHTER.

[Willy Wilhelmsson - RABBITS CARROT] I've some GREAT stories to share of Strömstad RABBITS CARROT... you know, the band Jon Nödtveidt had after SIREN'S YELL before forming his cult creature.

Then I covered with interviews ALL (I mean ALL) the bands from Eskilstuna (MACRODEX, CHRONIC DECAY, DEATH RIPPER, ASMODEUS...) same goes for Mjölby-Motala-Linköping area with chats with SALVATION - BELSEBUB - LUCIFER - NEFARIOUS - FUNERAL FEAST...

Then many many other new overwhelming chats with CEMETARY, GODDEFIED, CABAL, LUCIFER, ABSURD, SARCASM, ABHOTH, EMBALMED, MEGA SLAUGHTER, EXCRETION, INTERNAL DECAY, SACRETOMIA, ALTAR, INCARDINE, SUFFER, CEMETARY, UNCANNY, DECAMERON, RUNEMAGICK-MASTICATOR, MACABRE END, VIRGIN SIN, BRAINDEAD, DION FORTUNE, MALFEITOR, DEAD END, ATROCITY, SCYPOZOA, NOCTURNAL RITES, MIDAS TOUCH… and more to come (I’ve already passed ONE HUNDRED interviews!!!).

Also the artwork has been completely revisioned having the help of the magic hands of Daniel Desecrator from Chile: wait a fiendish cover!!!

The effort is not ready (dead) yet as I want to be sure to have put on it 100% of my enthusiasm and to have not leave any shadows in any corners. Actually no release date but expect something for the end of this year 2010 or first months of 2011! Right now I’ve some problems to find an editorial deal but it seems it’ll be printed it in a VERY small amount of copies (300 or something). So ask for a reserved copy! Total Old School!!!! To ask for a reserved copy just send me your email to keep posted!! (nicola.costantini[AT]gmail[dot]com)

What ya think of a title like "The Return... of Svensk DödsMetall" ?

Last but not least in the last few available weeks I got some more contributions: CARBONIZED, OBSCURE PLASMA, WOMBBATH, CURSE.

...Only (Swedish) Death is Real!!!

Nicola Costantini

How to order "The Return..."
“The Return” can be yours sending 33€ (Europe) 37€ (Rest World). If you’ve bought the 1st book drop me a line and you’ll get 3€ off.

You can send the money in two ways:
1) Bank Transfer

a) Make a bank transfer to this account:
IBAN: IT71T08429624300000000AC961
BIC: PDCCIT2P
Registered to E.D.N. DI FISCON ARMANDO
specifing 'SVENSK – Your Surname Name'

2) Use PayPal to this paypal-account: edizionidelnoce@gmail.com
Please try to do the payment as GIFT to avoid PayPal fees which are rather high (4%). Thanks!! In the object put 'RETURN' and in the BODY confirm your address

- In any case send an email to me nicola.costantini@gmail.com giving your full address and confirmation of the order

- 50 copies left of the 1st edition: available for 30€

Alexandre
Alexandre
Général d'armée
Général d'armée

Activisme : -1
score : 9919

Race: Black Metalleux
Arme préférée: Guitare
Alcool préféré: Whisky, Rhum, Cognac

Message par David Tyrannic Hammer Mer 10 Nov - 1:21

merde,il crois quand meme pas que je vais le racheté chaques années

Général de corps d'armée
Général de corps d'armée

Activisme : 4
score : 7483

Race: Glameur
Alcool préféré: hydromel

Message par steel converter Mer 10 Nov - 1:49

Oui, j'avais vu ça , c'est chiant.

Général de brigade
Général de brigade

Activisme : 1
score : 3640

Arme préférée:
Alcool préféré: un maximum

Message par Nekrassious Mer 10 Nov - 15:47

Ça a l'air d'être la tendance : les éditeurs de Glorious Times ont fait la même chose... Peuvent pas bosser correctement du premier coup, non ? Ou bien ils nous prennent eux aussi pour des porte-monnaie ?
Nekrassious
Nekrassious
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Arme préférée:

Message par ian Sam 13 Nov - 16:08

ça a l'air de tuer !! dommage que je ne comprends pas l'anglais... j'achèterai quand même !
ian
ian
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

score : 1139

Race: Thrashy
Arme préférée:
Alcool préféré: Bière, Whisky, pastis, alcool qui arrache

http://www.devilsbloodproduction.com

Message par David Tyrannic Hammer Dim 14 Nov - 23:21

rien que pour les photos et les logos ça vaux le coup !

Général de corps d'armée
Général de corps d'armée

Activisme : 4
score : 7483

Race: Glameur
Alcool préféré: hydromel

Message par Nekrassious Lun 15 Nov - 22:43

D'accord avec David, celui-là peut valoir le coup même si t'entraves que dalle.
Nekrassious
Nekrassious
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Arme préférée:

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé