Les Hordes Metalliques
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Slayer Magazine #20 + Morbid 12″ EP Coming Soon

+3
ian
steel converter
darquos
7 participants

Slayer Magazine #20 + Morbid 12″ EP Coming Soon Empty Slayer Magazine #20 + Morbid 12″ EP Coming Soon

Message par darquos Mer 8 Sep - 10:29

The texts below was written by Metalion of Slayer Magazine:

SLAYER XX BLOOD FIRE DEATH

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

Interviews and articles with:

WATAIN
MORBID
WHIPLASH (Tony Scaglione)
BATHORY (several interviews and reviews in a somewhat big tribute feature)
666 (no)
SADUS
KREATOR
SAVAGE THRUST
MEDIEVAL
INVIDIOUS
DEATHRASH
OBSCURITY
NOCTURNAL GRAVES
SADISTIK EXEKUTION
SUNNO))
GROTESQUE
MASTER’S HAMMER
DESTROYER 666
PAGAN ALTAR
STRID
JARBOE
FUNERAL MIST
NIFELHEIM
as well as other more or less familiar features.

This issue also contains a A2 poster of Jon Nødtveidt with the actual cover for SLAYER XX on the reverse side.

This issue also comes with a mini LP by Swedish legends MORBID, the mini LP is called “Ancient Morbidity”, a statement from the band concerning the tracks on this “12 (From the interview in SLAYER XX BLOOD FIRE DEATH)

Tell us why those tracks was chosen for the “Ancient Morbidity” release? Is it important to know the exact origin of the tracks for instance?
- We wanted to offer something special to SLAYER MAGAZINE of course, so we dug deep into closets to get stuff that has never been released before – and pulled out some raw early stuff. “Tragic Dream” was a weird lullaby-esque track that Dead liked a lot, I think it was one of those things that Gehenna came up with when he was drunk and Dead then bugged him remember the riffs when he was sober. “Tragic Dream” was later on used as an intro to “Disgusting Semla”, but originally it was used as a beginning to “From the Dark”. The track “From the Dark” went through many many different arrangements, and all four guitarists contributed to it various ways. It proved very difficult to arrange, and one member even claim it should have been divided into three songs! This is an early recording, and as such it differs quite a lot from later versions. This version of “Wings of Funeral” predates the contributions later made by Napoleon Pukes, such as the guitar intro to the track that was added on “December Moon”. The live track “Necrodead” is taken from the very first gig (Ultrahuset April 26 1987), it is an encore version that never has been released and that will never be released anywhere else but through this SLAYER MAGAZINE release… The “12 is finished off with some true words spoken by the one and only Dead. It is taken from a SCAPEGOAT recording done by Dead and Gehenna - presumably in the bed room or something, (SCAPEGOAT later turned into MORBID) and is most likely recorded in ‘85.

The front cover is a slightly altered version of Dead’s suggestion for cover for the reunion “7 that was planned to be recorded upon his return in ‘91. The back of the cover is Dead’s poster for the cancelled reunion gig, that Dead and I tried to pull together in ‘89. Both back and front have been skillfully retouched by Erik Danielsson. The insert has the original art work by Dead.

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

A side:
Tragic Dream/From the Dark

B side:
Wings of Funeral
Necrodead

I’m of course extremely proud that MORBID had chosen SLAYER MAGAZINE to present this “12 so I feel I come to full circle with this.

100 pages, a lot of sadistkly exekuted artwork and personal photos.

Erik Danielsson not only did the the design of the MORBID “12 but also the front and back design of SLAYER XX as well as contributing several written pieces.
It has been a rough road putting all this pieces together, I took a break from all the activities concerning the magazine and I thought it would be all over……… I did decide that SLAYER 19 didn’t completely live up to be the last issue, so I wanted it to end in a proper way……..Don‘t know if it is better but at least I feel better about it………

Comparing it to other issues I never cared about, I just make what I make at my best way possible. Sometimes t is good and sometimes it is shit, but you can never know that when you are creating it………. Still, if you thought SLAYER was shit in the past this will not change your mind, it is SLAYER with all the errors, shitty journalism etc. Even if if it has been over six years since the last issue I don’t think anything could change that……….And don’t expect any new issues anytime soon - I feel like its all over……..truly an ending in flames. Finishing some of the pieces have taken an outstanding amount of time and to get into that process again is very unlikely.

A few other things, I will NOT sell or distribute any copies of this, nor will I have any spare copies for whatever reason. The copies I will have will go to the bands featured. All business will go through NUCLEAR WAR NOW……… I can’t do that because of the massive postage costs, and I could not have created this without the help of NUCLEAR WAR NOW….

Please contact me for personal reasons mainly jonkristiansen616@gmail.com
messages on MYSPACE for instance is hardly read and even more hardly replied to, but contact me here if you think I ripped you of 1996 or something instead of gossiping on public message boards. Xommunication seems to be fairly OK on the facebook.

There are 2000 copies made of the whole package so plenty to ho around, there are no limited releases or die hard versions. This is it……..

Also, please don’t contact me regarding previous issues, as they are all sold out ages ago.

All sales goes through NUCLEAR WAR NOW so check out their site for further information and for distribution in your area.

FOREVER IN PRINT!

Metalion/Slayer Magazine

http://www.nwnprod.com/

Admin
Admin

Activisme : 0
score : 10078

Race: Heavy Metalleux
Arme préférée: Micro
Alcool préféré: Vin rouge

http://www.leshordesmetalliques.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Slayer Magazine #20 + Morbid 12″ EP Coming Soon Empty Re: Slayer Magazine #20 + Morbid 12″ EP Coming Soon

Message par steel converter Mer 8 Sep - 14:31

Le petit dodu est de retour !

Général de brigade
Général de brigade

Activisme : 1
score : 3640

Arme préférée:
Alcool préféré: un maximum

Slayer Magazine #20 + Morbid 12″ EP Coming Soon Empty Re: Slayer Magazine #20 + Morbid 12″ EP Coming Soon

Message par ian Mar 19 Oct - 17:09

putain c'est cool ça
ian
ian
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

score : 1139

Race: Thrashy
Arme préférée:
Alcool préféré: Bière, Whisky, pastis, alcool qui arrache

http://www.devilsbloodproduction.com

Message par Alexandre Mer 29 Déc - 1:36

Il est sorti hier. Disponible Ici.

Alexandre
Alexandre
Général d'armée
Général d'armée

Activisme : -1
score : 9919

Race: Black Metalleux
Arme préférée: Guitare
Alcool préféré: Whisky, Rhum, Cognac

Message par Alexandre Mer 29 Déc - 2:42

C'est 53,24$ (minimum; c'est à dire 27$ + 26,24$ de ports; ou : 27$ + 37,15$ de ports, soit 64,15$).

Alexandre
Alexandre
Général d'armée
Général d'armée

Activisme : -1
score : 9919

Race: Black Metalleux
Arme préférée: Guitare
Alcool préféré: Whisky, Rhum, Cognac

Message par Nekrassious Mer 29 Déc - 13:44

C'est plus une paille, c'est une poutre qu'ils veulent passer ! Un zine en livre, sans déconner...
Nekrassious
Nekrassious
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

score : 3044

Race: Death Metalleux
Arme préférée:
Alcool préféré: Weed & Charette

Message par Nathagnôle Mer 29 Déc - 19:11

putain l'abus total au niveau du prix. FUCK OFF les capitalistes du METAL!!!!
Nathagnôle
Nathagnôle
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

score : 938

Arme préférée:
Alcool préféré:

http://www.myspace.com/resistance667

Message par Nekrassious Mer 29 Déc - 21:46

Tu es comme moi, toi, tu n'es pas un Trve du Kvlt !

Et vivement les pdf et les mp3 sur un blog ! À moins que je ne fasse un placement pour assurer l'avenir de mes gosses ?
Nekrassious
Nekrassious
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Arme préférée:

Message par Nathagnôle Jeu 30 Déc - 9:53

hahahaha!

Excellent.

J'aurais de la tune j'aurais quand même hésité à l'acheter. On joue avec nos nerfs en sortant un machin méga "kult" de sa mère et en essayant d'en tirer un bon profit... Où est passé l'esprit underground là dedans. Je suis d'accord de payer pour ce genre de zines mais de là à en faire un truc énorme ultra calibré pour les fans qui n'oseront pas l'ouvrir de peur de lui faire perdre de la valeur avant de le revendre 800 euros sur e-bay... Ca me troue le cul.

Putain c'est juste un nouveau numéro du zine, c'est pas comme si c'était une anthologie, ou un truc méga spécial. Où est passée la simplicité?

Bientôt ils vendront une bagnole, un rasoir électrique et une verrue de Lemmy en bonus avec t-shirt rouge à 25 exemplaires ultra collectors pour faire saliver le fan...
Nathagnôle
Nathagnôle
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

score : 938

Arme préférée:
Alcool préféré:

http://www.myspace.com/resistance667

Message par Nekrassious Jeu 30 Déc - 13:10

En attendant, on est que toi et moi à râler. Tous les autres se taisent. Ils ont du aller l'acheter !
Nekrassious
Nekrassious
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Arme préférée:

Message par David Tyrannic Hammer Jeu 30 Déc - 13:48

qui ne dit mot consent.
de toutes façons je vais pas m'emmerder avec un truc tout en engliche.

Général de corps d'armée
Général de corps d'armée

Activisme : 4
score : 7483

Race: Glameur
Alcool préféré: hydromel

Message par ian Jeu 30 Déc - 14:13

trop cher et en anglais...
ian
ian
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

score : 1139

Race: Thrashy
Arme préférée:
Alcool préféré: Bière, Whisky, pastis, alcool qui arrache

http://www.devilsbloodproduction.com

Message par Invité Sam 1 Jan - 23:20

Un trés bon zine,devenu depuis longtemps professionnel..

Une bonne référence,je n'ai que les editions camion blanc!...Posters ,interwiews ,des groupes culte tel que slaugther,armored saint ,les debuts de running wild d'entrés de jeux.....Exellent !

Invité
Invité

Message par darquos Dim 2 Jan - 15:49

ça m'aurais bien branché également mais trop cher, à 60 € je préfère m'acheter 1 ou 2 LP d'occaze !

Admin
Admin

score : 10078

Alcool préféré: Vin rouge

http://www.leshordesmetalliques.com

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé